Use the WABON Testing registration site to reserve a test date
You may use the shopping cart to pay the testing fee of $100.
Below is the full WABON (Washington State Board of Nursing) testing notice
-> -> -> -> Here is the short version:
1. Finish your program, get your course completion certificate (you need it to test).
2. Get a Credentia 325 account (this gets you an ID number)
3. Go to the WABON site to look at places and dates. Pick one you like.
4. Use the Care Plus shopping cart to pay the test fee.
5. Bring all you documents (your 2 IDs, your certificate, your Credentia number, payment receipt (unless you are paying at the test).
6. Show up at least 30min before test time to get signed in.
7. Masks are required during testing.
Got questions - and who doesn't - send us an email
Nursing Assistant Skills Testing
Washington is changing the process for completing the nursing assistant exam. The purpose is to increase students’ access to skills testing following graduation.
Step 1: Get a Credentia Candidate ID number.
Step 2: Register for the skills test.
Step 3: Register for the written (or oral) test AFTER you pass the skills test.
Step 4: Apply for your nursing assistant-certified (NAC) credential with the Department of Health (DOH), if you have not already done so.
Need this message in another format? Please call 800-525-0127.
Deaf or hard of hearing customers: